Matter Of Form launch new retail whitepaper 'Gaining the Upper Hand'
After a year of international lockdowns accelerating a massive online channel shift, the digital landscape has never been more noisy. And it’s getting louder.
According to a survey by Modern Retail and Glossy, 67% of brands plan to increase investment into eCommerce and digital this year, with 2021 slated to be the most competitive in the history of the sector for luxury and premium brands.
While this rapid transition to digital has been brilliant for eCommerce statistics, a crowded marketplace means it is now harder than ever to retain loyal customers and grab the attention of potential prospects. The competition is only going to get more fierce.
To make themselves heard in this environment, successful brands will need to do more than just think creatively – they will need to find an edge.
In this latest report we explore:
- The importance of delivering a cohesive customer experience across online and offline channels
- Why loyalty should be your top priority in your marketing strategy
- How to approach international growth in the leanest possible way
- Why storytelling and great content will help you sell more products
- How you can tweak your brand strategy and identity to be more distinctive and stand out
Download the report via this form to hear our latest advice and recommendations for retail brands who want to gain the upper hand and stay ahead of the game.
To discuss how we partner with companies to provide strategic brand, design and tech services, please get in touch via email@example.com to arrange a time to speak with our team of consultants.